This Gratitude Journal is the perfect gift or stocking stuffer for your mother, father, grandparent, child, or friend. Or make one for yourself and get it out each holiday season and record the things your kids are thankful for each year.
Here are the directions:
- Use Dotto to adhere your letter 'G' stencil to the front of the journal.
- Sponge Old Olive ink over the stencil and onto most of the front of the book
- Finish sponging the remainder of the cover with More Mustard pad
- Remove letter 'G' stencil to expose journal surface
- With the Chocolate Chip pad ink up the word 'gratitude' from the stamp 'with gratitude' and stamp onto the book.
- Stamp leaves from the 'With Gratitude' stamp set in Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, & River Rock.
- Ink one leaf with River Rock and stamp directly on the Apple Cider Designer Paper. Ink another leaf with Pumpkin Pie and stamp on the other sheet of Apple Cider Designer Paper. Cut these leaves out.
- Using our Very Vanilla craft pad and the Baroque Motifs stamp set stamp on top of the cover. Be sure to stamp on the G as well as the leaves.
- Adhere the 2 cut out leaves to the bottom of the G
- Tie knots along the spiral from the assortment of ribbons.
Purchase one of the kits below to create this special handmade gift! You can purchase just the "Consumable Kit" which includes the journal, stencil, ribbons and paper, or the "Complete Kit" which includes the all of the above, plus two stamp sets, and six ink pads. Adhesive is not included in either kit.
Your first Consumable Kit package is $19. Each additional kit is only $12. Please contact me if you'd like to order more journals or alter your complete kit. Special requests are always welcome!!!