I have had such a great response to the Gratitude Journal, I have decided to offer some other take-home class ideas!
$16 plus shipping is all it costs for the consumable kit - ribbon, Designer Series Paper, clipboard, cardstock. Need more than one? Each additional kit is $8!
The Complete kit, including all consumables, star punch and Big On Christmas stamp set is $47.90 plus shipping.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 9 by 4 1/2, then the same piece in half, 4 1/2 by 4 1/2, determine which side you want on the top of your clipboard, which on the bottom.
- Round the corners on the top and bottom using Corner Rounder Punch, adhere bottom to clipboard with Snail.
- Position top piece on clipboard lining it up with the clip on the top. Using a pencil make a mark on either side of the edge of the clip, and cut 1 1/2 inches in on either side, then across, removing a small rectangle from the top of the paper. Now you can slide the rest of the piece all the way to the top of the clipboard and adhere.
- Tape River Rock Double Stiched Ribbon across the seam, where the top and bottom piece meet.
- Stamp Happy Holidays on Whisper White, color in with Stampin' Write Markers or Stampin' Pastels.
- Mount on Real Red cardstock, adhere to clipboard.
- Punch stars out of Real Red and River Rock cardstock, adhere along side of board.
- Round corner of 4 1/2 x 9 Real Red Cardstock, adhere to back of clipboard.
- Tie Real Red grossgrain and River Rock Double Stiched Ribbon around top of clip.
Look for more ideas as the next few weeks go by, all will be posted by Dec 5th to give time for delivery and assembly.
Happy Sunday Stampin', I'm off to Southern Maine Community College for a Entrepreneur Mom Vendor Fair!